Questions listed below are future residents most frequently asked questions.
If your question is not answered below, please feel free to contact us.
1) Do you accept applicants who are part of the Section 8 Program (Housing Assistance)? Yes. We currently have select homes available for Section 8 Vouchers
2) Do you do credit checks? We reserve the right to do a credit check on all applicants.
3) I would like to rent one of your homes, but don't need to move in until next month. Can you hold the home if I pay the security deposit? Under certain circumstances we will accept a holding deposit equal to one months full rent. This deposit is non-refundable. When the resident signs the lease, the holding deposit becomes the refundable Security Deposit. Please contact the leasing specialist for further information.
4) Can I rent a home without looking at it? It is not preferred. We suggest that you go to the home and neighborhood to make sure this in what you like. You will be committing to a one year lease so we like you to feel happy in your home.
5) Is the neighborhood safe? What is the area like? We cannot give you our personal opinions or thoughts on the safety of an area/neighborhood. Please visit the area/neighborhood to make your own determination. Also, the local police department may be able to provide you with statistics on crime and other reports.
6) Do you allow inside pets? We do have a few homes where pets are allowed with a non-refundable pet fee per pet. Since most insurance companies won't insure certain breeds we do have breed restrictions. Please call our office to verify if your pet can be accepted.
7) Can I break up my security deposit into installments? Most likely No. We require the full security deposit and full first month's rent paid in full prior to renting the home.